We offer everything from full planning and design to wedding day management, as well as destination weddings, vow renewals, elopements, and hourly styling and consulting.
What you see is what you get with B. Jane Events. There are no hidden fees , commission, etc. The only instances where the amount would change is if we have to travel over 100 miles or if your guest list exceeds 250 people.
We do not! We believe that everyone deserves the wedding of their dreams regardless of budget. We may have to get creative, but we can still make it happen.
Are you kidding me?! We LOVE to travel. Take us with you!
Planning clients always work with Bethany. If you are a planning client, Bethany will be your Planner, Designer and Lead Coordinator on your wedding day. Wedding day management clients may work with one of our other Lead Coordinators. Everyone on the BJE team is amazing!
Well, let me put it this way...by the time your wedding gets here, you'll have a new bestie! But realistically, if you're a planning client we will talk as often as you need to. At MINIMUM we will meet once a month. For wedding day managment clients, we will meet about six weeks before your wedding to gather all the information we need prior to your event.
Absolutely! Life is busy for everyone and lots of times, phone calls or Zoom meetings are the most convenient way for us to meet. If you're an out-of-town bride, we will be communicating virtually more often than not. Also, I'll never turn down a coffee or marg date either!
I have a list of vendors in every category that I love and will always recommend first! However, you are not obligated to work with any vendors on that list.
Good news: We've never had an emergency we couldn't handle. Sometimes we have to make adjustments and I'm not going to lie, sometimes things get a little crazy. But, if we are doing our job right, you'll likely never have a clue.
Absolutely! We are happy to provide a preferred vendor list upon request.
1. We do not bus or serve tables. Nor do we act as caterers, bartenders or general event staffing.
2. We do not rinse/wash dishes, glasses, flatware, etc.
3. We do not serve as an emcee or DJ of your wedding or monitor your playlist
4. We do not remove or return items provided by other wedding vendors.
5. We do not create, set up, or install any floral arrangements. Including, but not limited to, arches, arbor pieces, centerpieces, any florals hanging from the ceiling.
6. We do not transport any items owned by the client to or from the venue.
7. We are not responsible for personal items left at the venue.
8. We do not empty trash receptacles or remove any trash from the venue.
9. We do not handle the cleanup and teardown of the venue at the end of the event. We will, however, over see that the process is completed properly and that all items belonging to vendors are picked up and removed from the venue.